We have developed some very efficient methodologies for managing these projects and ensuring that we provide the highest level of client support and design management.Our Project Management strategies vary dependent upon the size, complexity and accessibility of the project and client requirements. They include as appropriate:
• Regular site visits by Sydney based staff.
• Heavy use of screen based presentations and video teleconferencing
• Engaging or forming an association with a locally based Architect or Project Manager
• Temporarily relocating Sydney staff to live on or close to site for the duration of the project,
• Consultation Briefing and Design Workshops
Most of our projects, due to their nature have complex functional requirements and involve the input from a large range of Key Stakeholders.We usually propose a services of consultation Briefing and Design workshops to capture the complexity of key stakeholder requirements and to encourage group ownership at the developing Project Design.For regional and interstate projects we prefer to run a series of 2 or 3, 2-3 day workshop sessions to establish good face to face relationships between all parties. We then reduce the amount of travel with a preference for holding less critical follow briefing meetings via video teleconference.